Canon EOS 600D digital SLR camera announced
There’s a new entry-level digital SLR camera headed for the Canon range, the EOS 600D.
Notably new to an entry-level Canon camera is the addition of its 3-inch vari-angle clear view LCD screen, giving photographers a little more flexibility in shooting angles. The EOS 600D makes use of an 18 megapixel CMOS sensor and the DIG!C 4 image processor, and in addition to shooting stills it shoots high definition video.
Canon EOS 600D release date and price
The EOS 600D will be available in the following configurations:
- Body 0nly
- Single IS Kit (with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II)
- Twin IS kit (with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
- Twin IS kit (with EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS)
- Super Kit (with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS)
- Premium Kit (with EF-S18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS)
Pricing will be revealed closer to the release date, which will be sometime in March 2011.
Canon EOS 600D main features
- Creative Art Filters – Soft Focus, Miniature, Grainy Black and White, Toy Camera and Fish Eye
- 3-inch (3.2) Vari-angle Clear View LCD
- Scene Intelligent Auto
- EOS Movie: full high definition 1920 x 1080 movie recording (30/25/24fps)
- 18 megapixel CMOS sensor
- DiG!C 4 image processor
- Video Snapshot (with BGM)
- Movie Digital Zoom (approx. 3x-10x)
- ISO speed 100-6400 (H: 12800)
Category: Digital Camera