Swatch Snowpass watch range – get on the piste quickly
Heading to Braunwald, Gstaad, Les Diablerets, Toggenburg, Zermatt or 700 or so other snow resorts in Switzerland and Austria? Why worry about lugging about your skipass and lift tickets, or wear them around your neck waiting to catch on something. Instead you now load all of that information into a watch from the Swatch Snowpass range of watches.
Each of the watches in the Swatch Snowpass Swatch Snowpass range has a unique identifying microchip, doubled with a unique laser-etched ID number on the back of the watch. Then you go online and buy your ski tickets, load it into the watch and then breeze on past the ticket window wave it at the gate and get on the piste at downhill speed.
Up to four different applications can be sotred on the watch ot one time.
Swatch Snowpass specifications
- Time indication and contactless chip card function (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Compatible with systems from Skidata Ltd
- Contactless RFID chip EM Microelectronic, 13.56 MHz
- RF communication protocol compliant to ISO 15693 standard
- Read and write memory
- Up to 4 independent applications on the chip (fire-walled)
- Data encryption
- Chip works independently from the watch battery
- Unique ID number for each watch, laser engraved and cannot be altered. For visual checks, the ID number is engraved on the watch case bottom.
- Unique ID readable with any ISO 15693 compliant reader.
- Shock-resistant and water-resistant to an overpressure of 3 bar
| Swatch |