New to Denon’s range of premium AV receivers, or home theatre receivers if you prefer, is the AVR-4311.
Play content from your iPod, home network or USB, and with 7 HDMI 1.4 inputs, and 2 outputs, there’s plenty of high definition connectivity.
The Denon AVR-4311 decodes Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and other HD Audio formats, plus Audyssey DSX, up to an 11.2 system.
Denon has also developed the Denon Remote App, allowing you to control input sources, networked content and zone control via your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Denon AVR-4311 AV receiver price and availability
The Denon AVR-4311 is available at authorised Denon specialist dealers now, in a choice of finishes – Black or Premium Silver. It has an RRP of $2,999.
Denon AVR-4311 AV receiver specifications
- Newly designed mono block power amplifier construction
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all channels (140W x 9ch, 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz,THD 0.05 %)
- 11.2 Pre out with independent subwoofer outputs and new Pre-Amp Mode
- Supports HDMI 1.4 including 3D connectivity and Audio Return Channel
- Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit, D.D.S.C.- HD
- 7x HDMI in / 2x HDMI out (parallel) with GUI
- HDMI front input
- Denon Link 4th generation
- High definition audio support + Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
- Denon Remote App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (available in AppStore)
- Digital direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB
- Anchor Bay high bit i/p converter and scaler up to 1080p from all sources
- Internet Radio, IP control and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
- Supports FLAC HD high-resolution lossless audio format
- Audyssey MultEQ XT-32 and ready for Audyssey Pro calibration service
- Audyssey DSX processing (11.2 ch)
- Dolby Volume
- 3 source / 3 zone capability
- Control 4, AMX, Crestron third party control support via RS232
- Low power consumption in stand-by 0.1W and 1.9W in CEC stand-by