The Samsung Galaxy Tab is down for a release some time in November, so it will be a while before we all get to test it, and see how it stacks up against the Apple iPad.
In the meantime, Samsung have released a 9 minute video, which will be the best look we get until the product is on the shelves.
The video takes you though the following features, and more:
- Proportion: how the device fits in the hand
- Email: SWYPE typing
- Calendar: combined view of different calendars, such as Google, Facebook and
- Microsoft Outlook
- Keyboard dock in action
- Contacts: blending of the recent Twitter, Facebook and MySpace activity of those in your address book
- Its use as a phone, and videoconferencing
- Electronic book reading via the Readers Hub app
- Music Hub to play your music
- Web browser, and its support of Flash and HTML5
- Sharing content via connection to bigger screens
So set yourself down for a 9 minute look at what will be a big gadget deal in November. There’s no voiceover, just a soundtrack of some not very funky music, so see if you can perform some interpretive dance stylings as you learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Tab:
Subscribe to TechStyle’s RSS by email service
Keep up with TechStyle’s articles, news, reviews and more, by having it delivered direct to your email inbox. It’s quick and easy to subscribe, and you control your subscription.