Samsung’s tablet computer still sports a 7 inch, 1024 x 600 WSVGA resolution touchscreen, and runs on Android 2.2 (aka Froyo). It will have 16GB of internal memory, weigh 370 grams and be 12 mm thick.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi release date and price
At the time of the announcement there is only information on the US release date, the first quarter of 2011. There is no information at all on the price, which will hopefully be pitched better than the rather pricey 3G version.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi only – features
- Daily Briefing: Offers instant access to weather, news, stocks, and schedules
- Expandable Memory: Galaxy Tab can add 32 GB of external memory
- AllShare DLNA Technology: Take video or pictures shot with Galaxy Tab and send the original content wirelessly to other DLNA-enabled devices (HDTVs, laptops, PC monitors, etc.)
- Rear-facing 3 megapixel camera for taking pictures on-the-go, as well as a front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera and camcorder
- Document Viewer & Editor: Open and make changes to any Word, Excel, Powerpoint or PDF document
- 4,000 mAh battery