If you want to put little safety and order into your digital entertainment life, this is the prize for you!
About the prizes
Turn your home into the ultimate hi-tech haven with this Buffalo networking pack, featuring a 1TB Buffalo LinkStation Pro NAS and a AirStation Nfiniti Wireless Router. Together these devices enable you to store and wirelessly share hundreds of your favourite movies, music, TV shows and photos – putting your entire entertainment library at your fingertips both while at home and when away.
LinkStation Pro is ideal for home and small business use.
- 1.6 GHz processor, giving users unbeatable performance with network transfer speeds up to 76 MB/s, over twice the speed of competing network hard drives and significantly faster than USB 2.0 storage solutions.
- can perform scheduled backups to an external USB hard drive or any other Buffalo NAS device, providing an exact copy of your data for an extra level of data protection or disaster recovery preparation.
- DLNA certified for simple streaming to any DLNA compatible media device, including Sony PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Plus, the LinkStation family supports seamless integration with iTunes, allowing the application to access to music and movie files stored on the server. The LinkStation V-Series also supports Apple Time Machine for easy backup and Apple Bonjour, making it well suited for Mac environments. For Windows environments, the LinkStation V-Series is equipped with NovaBACKUP Business Essentials for a powerful, yet easy-to-use backup solution.
AirStation Nfiniti Wireless Router
- provide powerful 802.11 wireless connectivity, offering outstanding performance and range.
- Designed to IEEE802.11 standards specifications, AirStation Wireless Routers offer single band transfer rates from 150 to 300 Mbps
- Great for Web surfing, HD multimedia streaming, gaming and more.
How to enter
PLEASE NOTE, THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED. NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED OR PUBLISHED.
1. Subscribe to the TechStyles newsletter in the box below. After entering you’ll be taken to a new page – don’t forget to come back and add your answer to the competition question (see below).
To be eligible to win you must be an active subscriber at the time of judging.
2. Scroll down this page, to the ‘Leave a Reply’ section, provide your full name, and a valid email address, and leave an answer to the following question:
Music, movies, TV shows…what content do you most want to store and network , and why? Tell us in 30 words or less.
Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Click to download the full Buffalo competition T&C.
The Buffalo Home Networking and Storage pack competition closes at midnight AEST, 12 April, 2012.
For more information about Buffalo and its products, visit the Buffalo Facebook Page.