Bang & Olufsen’s BeoVision 10 LCD TV has been on sale for a while now, and the company has added two new colours to the range – black and chanterelle. he black colour is a permanent addition, while chanterelle is a limited edition colour. The original colour of the BeoVision 10 frame was high-gloss natural aluminium.
Worldwide only 500 of the chanterelle colour will be available, and each of the 500 will have a number engraved on the rear of the TV. Number 8 and 88 have already been pre-ordered by two Chinese customers, the number 8 being considered lucky in China.
Why the colour chanterelle?
“Having the existing BeoVision 10 in mind, which is sharp, precise and technically advanced, we wanted to create a softer and less technological alternative influenced by Scandinavian interior design, which is dominated by genuine wood and warm colours. The design language of Chanterelle is more inspired by human minimalism marked by calm shapes and friendly materials”, says Torsten Valeur, Head of David Lewis Design Studio.
Watch the following video for a 20 second fly-around of the Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 10 in chanterelle:
The BeoVision 10 has always been colour customisable, with the front panel of the TV until now available in black, white, silver, dark grey, blue and orange front covers. To that collection of colours, Bang & Olufsen have added red, and of course the chanterelle, available of course only with the limited edition chanterella-coloured frame. Lastly, in things chanterelle, Bang & Olufsen has also released a BeoLab 6002 speaker in that colour. The chanterelle BeoLab 6002 speaker is only available if purchased with the chanterelle BeoVision 10 TV.
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 10 pricing
- BeoVision 10-46’’ Chanterelle (limited edition of 500) – $14,650
- BeoVision 10-46’’ (black or aluminium frame) – $13,950
- BeoVision 10-40’’ (black or aluminium frame) – $12,390
- BeoVision 10-32’’ (black or aluminium frame) – $8,550
- Easel stand for BeoVision 10 For 32’’/40’’ – $365. For 46’’- $500
- BeoLab 6002 Chanterelle – $5,150 (pair)
Bang & Olufsen BeoVision 10 specifications
- Designer: David Lewis
- Dimensions: 113 x 103 x 6.35 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 52 kg
- Power consumption: Typical: 133W; Standby: 0.5W
- Screen type: 16:9 TFT LCD, glare surface and low reflection coating, display colours 16.7 million
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD); refresh rate 200/240 Hz
- HDMI ports: 3 x HDMI input