If being (allegedly) fashionable is more you than being cutting edge tech, then the Pierre Cardin Tablet might be the tablet to complete your look.
Not cutting edge? No. It’s only running Android Gingerbread (Android 2.3), it weighs a relatively hefty 520 grams, and the onboard storage isn’t exactly huge. On the plus side, it…. ummm… it… says Pierre Cardin on the box, and on the leather (?) tablet case.
The Pierre Cardin Tablet has a UK price of £299.
Pierre Cardin Tablet specifications
- Display: 7.0 inch capacitive multi-touch
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- CPU: Samsung S5PV210 Cortex-A8 1.0 GHz
- RAM: DDR II 512MB
- Storage: Internal 4GB, Micro SD slot support up to 16GB (device ships with a 4GB card)
- Operating system: Google Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- PC interface: Mini USB host (for keyboard, mouse 3G etc.), mini USB, HDMI
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g
- 3G support: External 3G (3G dongle available separately)
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Video: 720P HD playback
- E-book formats: TXT, PDF, CHM, HTML, PDB, UMD
- Video formats: Supports RM, RMVB, AVI(H.264/H.263), MOV, WMV, MP4, ASF, 3GB, TS
- Audio: Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG
- Photo formats: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Battery: Lithium 4400mAh
- Weight: 520 grams
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 12.3 x 1.4 cm