The BlackBerry Bold will be available in a new colour, white, from mid-May. There’s no change to the phone, other than the sparkling new colour scheme. It still has:
- 3G (HSDPA) compatible. UMTS: 2100/1900/850/800 MHz (Bands 1,2,5/6), 2100/1700/900 MHz (Bands 1,4,8); GSM: 1900/1800/900/850 MHz. Quad-band support: GSM 850; GSM
- 624 MHz processor
- 256 MB Flash memory
- Built-in GPS and Wi-Fi
- High resolution 2.44 inch 480×360 pixel Transmissive TFT LCD color display
- 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard
- Battery: 1500 mAh removable/rechargeable cryptographic Lithium cell
- Talk time: Up to 6 hours (GSM), Up to 6 hours (UMTS)
- Standby time: Up to 21 days/504 hours (GSM), Up to 17 days/408 hours (UMTS)
- 3.2 MP digital camera with videocamera, Auto Focus, Image Stabilisation, flash
2X digital zoom
The BlackBerry Bold in black is currently available from 3, Optus, Telstra and Vodafone Australia. There’s no mention of exactly who will be selling the white version, so I’d check those carriers around mid-May.
Subscribe to TechStyle’s RSS by email service
Keep up with TechStyle’s articles, news, reviews and more, by having it delivered direct to your email inbox. It’s quick and easy to subscribe, and you control your subscription.