The Creative D100 goes beyond the bounds of regular iPod docks, losing the wire and allowing music streamed via Bluetooth from your mobile phone, notebook computer, iPhone or iPad.
The D100 will work pair and play music from devices placed up to 10 metres away, working off either the power point, or 4 x AA batteries, so it can go wherever you go. Logitech claim the D100 will play up to 25 hours worth of music on a full charge of the AA batteries. And if the Bluetooth lets you down for any reason at all, there’s a AUX-in port to give you a wired option to connect your device to the Creative D100.
Creative D100 price
The Creative D100 is available now, in either black, pink, green or blue, at an RRP of $119.95.
Creative D100 specifications
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): > 80db
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 336 x 115 x 115 mm (L x W x H)
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth) / AVRCP (Bluetooth Remote Control)
- Operating Range: Up to 10 metres (Measured in open space. Walls and structures may affect range of device.)
- Compatible with PC (Windows XP/Vista/7) , Apple Macintoshes equipped with Bluetooth wireless stereo
- Compatible with most major brands of Bluetooth A2DP enabled mobile phones
- A2DP Codec support for SBC