With the iPad 2 due in April – probably only initially in the USA – the rumour mill has well and truly begun on what the next-gen iPad’s new features will be.
- USB port?
- Micro SD card?
- The retina display as used in the iPhone 4?
- 3-axis gyroscope, also as used in the iPhone 4?
- Front and back camera, so it can be used for the Apple FaceTime video calling?
- Will it be faster?
- Will it be lighter?
- Will it be have more storage?
That little collection is the common guesses on what the iPad 2 will have added.
Or could these be some possibilities:
- A smaller screen version?
- A choice of more than one colour?
- A giant 80s inspired beatbox version?
- Will it have a Dyson Air Multiplier built around the edge, and work both as a tablet computer and a cooling fan?
None of this second last ones are serious, which brings me to the point of this post, which is to serve as the entry point for a competition for followers of the TechStyles Facebook page ONLY.
So TechStyles Facebookers, what would YOU like to see as a new feature, or indeed features on the iPad 2? You could provide a serious answer, a ridiculous answer.
Have a think, and place your answer to the question in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section below. Answer in 100 words or less, and be sure that the name you place with your comment matches your name on your Facebook profile. The competition closes at midnight, 28 January, 2011.
The prize? One person, with what is adjudged the best answer, will win a nice triple pack of Xbox 360 games, namely:
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Blood Stone 007
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
I repeat, the competition is for followers of the TechStyles Facebook page only, who are Australian residents.