Lego comes alive with this arrangement of blocks to construct a Lego Nintendo Wii game controller. Real and fully working games controller, though it raises the chance of a Wii-related injury. No longer is some sort of tennis elbow a chance, but a partially pressed-in Lego block could have out someone’s eye as you scream a backhand down the line playing tennis on the Wii.
In the box is:
- 1x LEGO Nintendo Wii remote controller
- 1x Standard battery cover
- 1x LEGO battery cover
- 1x Wii remote wrist strap
- 1x LEGO Tile separator tool
- 31x LEGO tiles to build your custom remote
That’s 31 pieces, in a variety of colours, so you can chop and change the look of your Lego Wii controller.
The Lego Nintendo Wii Controller can be purchased online in Australia for about $70 or so, or you can pick it up cheaper from Amazon.