LG today released a a few details about its first tablet computer, the LG G-Slate. The G-Slate runs on the first version of Android built specifically for tablets, Google Android Honeycomb (aka Google Android 3.0).
At the moment this is a US-only release, and the full specifications have not been published. Further details, including release date information for countries other than the USA, will be announced at a February 14 event at the Mobile World Congress, taking place in Barcelona.
LG G-Slate tablet computer specifications
- Screen: 8.9-inch, 3D-capable multi-touch display
- Memory: 32 GB of internal memory
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 mobile processor with dual-core CPU
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Supports 720p HD on-device video playback and HDMI output to show 1080p content on 3-D and HD displays
- Full Adobe Flash Player support
- Built-in gyroscope and accelerometer