We covered the price and specs of the Asus Eee Pad Transformer yesterday, and today we have a few more pictures of the now-on-sale device, with an emphasis on the keyboard dock.
This keyboard dock, the Asus Eee Station, is perhaps one of the Transformer’s strongest features, helping blur the line for the Transformer between tablet computer and notebook computer.
Buyers of the 32GB Eee Pad Transformer can choose the device with or without the Eee Station. If you’re looking at the 16GB Eee Pad Transformer it’s a wait until July to buy the Eee Station separately or buy it now online from Amazon
buy it now online from Amazon.
Before hitting the pictures, here’s a quick run-through of the Asus Eee Pad Transformer’s main features:
- 10.1 inch LED Backlight WXGA (1280×800) screen, 10 finger multi-touch support, scratch resistant glass
- Nvidia Tegra 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking & 1080p video playback
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb O.S. with Adobe Flash 10.2 support
- Full QWERTY keyboard, touchpad input with Polaris Office for mobile productivity
- 16 hours long battery life for all day computing with docking station
- Includes one year of unlimited ASUS WebStorage, two USB ports, SD and Micro SD card readers for easy sharing & storage expendability
- 3D stereo with max bass response with SRS premium sound
| Asus Australia |