Computers and sports cars meet again, with the Asus Lamborghini VX7 notebook computer now available.
There’s no ordinary ‘On’ button for the 15.6-inch screened Asus Lamborghini VX7, instead it’s a ‘Start Engine’ button. Look at the VX7 from the rear, and its looks reflect the Lamborghini car with the nod to brake lights, and cooling vents that look like the carbon fibre grilles on a Lambo. The colours also are a nod to the marque, glossy black and bright orange.
The ‘engine’ of the VX7 includes Intel’s Core i7 processor, NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 460M GPU, 3GB of dedicated video memory, 16GB of RAM, and a 1.5TB hard drive. Another nod to speed is the inclusion of 1 x USB 3.0 port.
Asus Lamborghini VX7 price and availability
The Asus Lamborghini VX7 has an Australian RRP of $2,999.
You can also buy the Lamborghini VX7 online at Amazon.
Asus-Automobili Lamborghini VX7 notebook computer sppecifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7-2630QM
- Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
- Chipset: Mobile Intel HM65 Express
- Main memory: 16GB DDR3 1333MHz
- Display:15.6” 16:9 full HD 1080P LED
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M with 3GB GDDR5
- Hard drives: 1.5TB 7200RPM hard drive (2 x 750GB)
- Battery: 8 Cells, 5200 mAh, 75 Whrs
- Optical drive: Blu-ray writer
- Camera: 2 megapixel
- Connections: 1 x Microphone-in jack, 1 x Headphone-out jack (SPDIF), 1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor, 1 x USB 3.0 port(s), 3 x USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1 x HDMI
- Dimensions: 402.36 x 309.42 x 57.91 mm
- Weight: 3.82 kg with 8-cell battery
What do you think? Are the looks and the specs of the Asus Lamborghini VX7 enough to get you over the speedbump that is the price?
| Asus Australia |