The Crosley Revolution turntable is for those who not only like to play vinyl records, but also rip tracks into a digital format.
The small Revolution turntable is small, portable and wireless, via playback on a choice of two FM radio frequencies.
Crosley Revolution video demonstration
This video from Crosley shows the main features of the Revolution turntable:
The Crosley Revolution turntable sells for US$149.95.
Crosley Revolution specifications
- USB-enabled for connection to PC and Mac
- Software to rip and edit audio content
- Belt-driven turntable mechanism
- Plays 33 1/3 And 45 RPM records
- Plays 7″ and 12″ records
- FM transmitter
- Diamond stylus needle
- Manual return tone arm
- Dynamic full range speaker
- Battery powered – 6 x AA