Home appliance brand Fisher & Paykel has announced its sponsorship, star chef line-up and the all important dates and locations of the 2011 Good Food & Wine Show.
There will be over 10 chefs on, behind and around the stage, the big guns being George Calombaris, Gary Mehigan, Matt Moran and Manu Feidel.
The Good Food & Wine Shows will be held at:
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre: 3 – 5 June
- Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre: 1 – 3 July
- Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre: 15 – 17 July
- Adelaide Event & Ex Centre, Showground: 7 – 9 October
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre: 4 – 6 November
“We promise our audiences will succumb to all their senses with a multi-layered show that is sure to delight, surprise, educate and above all, entertain,” says Fisher & Paykel’s Marketing Manager, Peter Russell.
Fisher & Paykel will also sponsor the Celebrity Theatre’s VIP room where guests can mingle with famous chefs. In addition to that, we’ll also have another dedicated experiential space which will offer a surprise multi-media package revealing the excitement of Fisher & Paykel’s unique mix and match modular kitchen products.