Nokia are still eking out new models ahead of the upcoming Nokia and Microsoft partnership, with the Nokia X7 due for a release in the third-quarter of the year.
The Nokia X7 is constructed of stainless steel and glass, with a 4 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 8 megapixel camera, and a a refreshed version of the Symbian operating system, Symbian Anna – offering better touchscreen typing, new browser, and enhanced mapping.
The Nokia X7 comes pre-loaded with the popular Galaxy on Fire and Asphalt 5 HD games.
Nokia X7 specifications
- GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100
- Operating system: Symbian Anna
- HSDPA Cat9, maximum speed up to 10.2 Mbps, HSUPA Cat5 2.0 Mbps
- WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- 4 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 640 x 360 pixels
- 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Talk-time (maximum): GSM 6 hours 30 minutes; WCDMA 4 hours 30 minutes
- Standby-time (maximum): GSM 450 hours; WCDMA 450 hours
- Video playback time (H.264 720p, 30 fps, maximum): 6 hours
- Music playback time (offline mode, maximum): 50 hours
- Internal memory: 8 GB microSD card include; MicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable, up to 32 GB
- GPS: Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers; Ovi Maps with free car and pedestrian navigation; Wi-Fi network positioning; Accelerometer for correct orientation of display
- 8 megapixel camera; HD quality video at 720p resolution
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0; Micro USB connector and charging; High-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
- Dimensions: 119.7 x 62.8 x 11.9 mm
- Weight (with battery): 146 grams