New-school turntables that not only play vinyl records but can turn the songs into digital format keep sneaking out, and here’s TEAC’s next go, the LPU190.
You can hook your own speakers or hi-fi up if you like, or use the LPU190’s built-in amplifier and speakers. Also built-in is an AM/FM RADIO. Listen to the records, or record them digitally, either to a computer, USB storage or an SD card.
The TEAC LPU190 is available now, at an RRP of $149.
TEAC LPU190 specifications
- Turntable: Top Loading Record Player
- USB/MMC Recording: Direct encodingPCD Recording : via USB port
- Pick up: Ceramic
- Speeds: 3 speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Auto Stop: All speeds
- Equaliser: Built-in RIAA
- USB/card slot: Standard USB 1.0 and 2.0
- Media playback: MP3 & WMA
- Program: memory 20 tracks
- Repeat: Repeat 1 / All; Random Display : Filename & ID3
- Speaker system: 2” full range speaker
- Output power: 2 x 0.8W RMS / 4 ohm
- Power source: AC 120V or 230V
- Accessories: Plastic dust cover
- Dimensions: 390 x 155 x 358 mm (W x H x D)
- Net weight: 3.6 KG