The Kube is a portable – very portable – music player that looks like a small Lego piece. The music is stored on a microSD card, anything from 512MB up to 32GB.
The Kube is available in 5 colours: white, green, yellow, black and pink.
In the box is:
- The Kube
- 2GB microSD card and SD card adapter
- USB cable (for charging)
Buy The Kube
Buy The Kube online at Amazon UK, for £39.99. It ships with a 2GB microSD card, that should hold somewhere in the vicinity of 500 songs.
The Kube specifications
- Capacity: Up to 32GB external microSD memory card, holding up to 8,000 songs in MP3 format
- Battery: In-built Lithium polymer, chargeable via USB (cable included). Full charge in 1 hour.
- Play time: Up to 6 hours continuous play on a full charge
- Playback formats: MP3, MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer I, II & III, (CBR+VBR+ABR)MPEG Layer I (32-448kbps), MPEG Layer II (32-384 k bps), MPEG Layer III (32-320k bps), WMA, WMA 4.0/4.1/7/8/9 all profiles (5-384k bps), MIDI
WAV, PCM / IMA ADPCM
- Frequency responce: 18Hz – 22kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 94dB
- Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 22 mm
- Weight: 18 grams