Bugatti, founded by Ettore Bugatti, have, in form or another, been making cars since 1909. Casa Bugatti have been making appliances, cutlery and household items since 1923. They’re not related, they just share what innately feels like a fast sounding pedigree.
In further Bugatti soundalikes, in one corner we have the famed Veyron, a supercar that makes many men around the world almost carjaculate at the mere thought of getting behind the wheel. And in the other corrner, Casa Bugatti have produced the equally fast looking Vera Kettle.
It’s available in a spate of bright, speedy-looking colours – stainless steel, red, cream, green, white and orange.
- Equipped with a protective thermal security system to prevent the kettle from overheating
- Includes a self-timer to program coffee and tea breaks
- Easy-to-use 360°connection to the base
- Embedded screen in the handle
- Display functions through a simple touch
- Energy saving kettle
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 22 x 18 x 30 cm
- Material: stainless steel
- Power: 220-240V/ 2000-2400W
- Capacity: 1.7 litre
Price and availability
A bit of Googling will lead you to quite a few Australian online stores selling the Casa Bugatti Vera Electric Kettle, at a price of around $399. Not cheap, but then you will have the fastest looking kettle in town.
Subscribe to TechStyle’s RSS by email service
Keep up with TechStyle’s articles, news, reviews and more, by having it delivered direct to your email inbox. Subscription is quick, easy, and you control your subscription.